At Pilates Midtown East we are proud to offer THE PINK RIBBON PROGRAM, for women living with and beyond breast cancer.
This is a gentle, Pilates based post-operative workout program. The goal is improve beyond this program to mainstream exercise and move forward.
- Provides rehabilitation from surgery including mastectomy, lumpectomy, lymph removal and reconstructive procedures
- Helps regain strength and mobility in affected shoulder
- Enhances energy levels and helps control weight
- Improves sleep and alleviates fatigue
- Decreases stress and tension
- Reduces feelings of depression
- Improves self confidence
We welcome women of all ages and fitness levels,The Program can be started at anytime after 8 weeks following surgery (with Medical approval). It will benefit even years after surgery.
How Does the Program Work?
After a 30min individual session and assessment, you can chose to enroll in the 6 week program or if you prefer, private sessions.
The Six week Rehabilitative movement program
- Motivational, fun, supportive small group sessions
- Two times a week (30mins)
- A manual and band are supplied for you to continue your progress at home